Air Streamer. Stream contents to large screen (TV).
• Enable 4K HDR playback (require Chromecast Ultra & HDR-enabled TV).
• Surround audio (require AC-3).
• Supports most of video & audio codecs.
• View on AppStore
Air Streamer. Requirements for 4K HDR playback.
• 4K HDR10 or Dolby Vision video files.
• Audio codecs: AAC 2.0, AC-3 or E-AC3.
• Chromecast Ultra.
• Good 5G WiFi connection.
• 4K HDR TV display (HDR10 or Dolby Vision TV).
• TV HDMI ports must be configured for receiving HDR signal.
Air Streamer. Requirements for Surround Audio.
• AC-3 or E-AC3 audio codecs because Chromecast had dropped AAC 5.1 output.
• External subtitle file if video contains any subtitle stream.
• AV Receiver.
• 5.1 or 7.1 speaker.
Air Streamer. Basic Usage.
• Turn on your TV and Google Chromecast device.
• Make sure your Mac and Google Chromecast are connected to the same IPv4 WiFi network.
• On Air Streamer, Open your video files by clicking menu File -> Open.
• Video playback is started after 5-10 seconds.
AirStreamer does not support DRM protected files.