HD Player. Enjoy 4K HDR contents on iPhone, iPad & TV.
• Enable 4K HDR playback (HDR10 & Dolby Vision).
• Surround audio on tvOS.
• Supports most of video & audio codecs.
• Play videos on local network (SMB sharing). • View on AppStore
HD Player. Play most of audio & video codecs.
• Support most of audio, video codecs: HEVC, H264, AVI, AAC, MP3, AC-3...
• Support lossless audios.
• Support many subtitle types: SRT, ASS, SMI, MicroDVD...
• Auto-detect subtitle encoding.
HD Player. Transfer video files by Finder.
• Connect your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable.
• Open Finder & navigate to your device on the sidebar.
• Click "Files" tab & locate HD Player app position.
• Drag your video files to HD Player app.
HD Player. Transfer video files by Web Browser.
• Open HD Player, go to tab 'Location'. On 'Add Files' section, select 'From Browser'.
• Connect your Computer to the same WiFi with iDevice.
• Open web browser (on your computer) and access to the address displayed on your iDevice.
• Click 'Browse...', select the video file(s) then click 'Submit'. • Wait for the uploading complete.
HD Player. Transfer video files by WebDAV.
• Open HD Player, go to tab 'Location'. On 'Add Files' section, select 'From WebDAV'.
• Connect to the WebDAV address displayed on HD Player using Finder (Mac) or Window Explorer (Windows).
• Copy your video file(s) to the WebDAV address.
• For more details, please watch the demo video.
HD Player. Other transfer methods.
• SMB file sharings.
HD Player. Add video sources to Home Tab
Home tab loads videos from 3 source types:
• HD Player's Documents folder.
• Device's shared folder.
• SMB folder.
SMB folder source is prefer on Apple TV.